- This Policy is addressed to individuals who visit the Website (https://www.sportsbaltic.lt) to access related information.
- The Data subject for the purposes of this Policy shall be any natural person whose personal data is processed by UAB J&E Sports Baltic.
- By using the Services and by continuing to browse the Website, the Visitor (user of the Website) confirms that he / she has read the Policy, understands its terms and agrees to follow it.
- The Data Controller shall ensure that, when adopting and implementing this Policy, it endeavours to implement the following fundamental principles related to the processing of personal data:
- Personal data, in respect of the Data Subject, shall be processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner (the principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency).
- Personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with the purposes mentioned above;
- Further processing of personal data for archival purposes of public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes shall not be considered incompatible with the original purpose (the purpose limitation principle);
- Personal data must be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (the data minimization principle);
- Every effort shall be made to ensure that personal data are accurate and, when necessary, kept up to date within a reasonable time after the change has occurred;
- Every reasonable step shall be taken to ensure that inaccurate personal data, regarding the purposes for which they are processed, are deleted or rectified within a reasonable period of time (the principle of accuracy);
- Personal data shall be kept in a form that permits identification of Data subjects for no longer than is necessary regarding the purpose for which it is processed;
- Personal data can be stored for longer periods only if they are used for archival purposes of public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes. In this case, it is important to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect rights and freedoms of the Data subject (the limitation principle of retention period);
- Personal data, according to the generic nature of it managed by the Controller, shall be processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security by applying necessary technical or organizational measures, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing of the data and against accidental loss or damage (the principle of integrity and confidentiality);
- The Data Controller is responsible for ensuring compliance with the above-mentioned principles and must be able to demonstrate this compliance (the accountability principle);
- This Policy is based on the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter referred to as GDPR), the Republic of Lithuania Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data (hereafter referred to as LPPD), other legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania. Terms used in the Policy are understood as they are defined GDPR and LPPD.
BASIS AND OBJECTIVE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- UAB J&E Sports Baltic collects and processes personal data in accordance with the legal acts of the EU and the Republic of Lithuania regarding protection of personal data.
The Company processes personal data on the Website according to the following basis:
- the basis of consent expressed in your actions, i. e. by contacting us and submitting your personal data for the questionnaire on our website, by expressing your wish to contact us and by other similar actions;
- to fulfil our obligations set by legislation.
- The Company aims to process personal data accurately, fairly and lawfully, only for the purposes for which they were collected, provided that the data are processed in accordance with clear transparent principles and requirements for the processing of personal data set by the law.
- We process your personal data in the context of the following services: accepting and executing your orders, issuing invoices and / or other accounting documents for services rendered.
- We may also process personal data for other purposes, if we have obtained your (data subject's) consent or if the processing of personal data is based on other criteria.
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on a person's browser or device (PC, mobile phone or tablet).
- Cookies used on the Website https://www.sportsbaltic.lt:
- Cookies used on the website do not allow us to identify the user of the website. Visits to the Website are logged anonymously, recognizing only the personal computer, mobile phone or tablet and the IP address. This collected information is not shared with third parties except as required by the law.
- By opening the Website and clicking the "I Accept" button in the pop-up box, the browsing person agrees that cookies will be stored on his/ her computer, mobile phone or tablet.
- In order to revoke the consent, person may delete or block cookies by selecting appropriate settings on his/ her browser that allows him/ her to refuse all or part of the cookies. Please note that by using browser settings which block cookies (including obligatory cookies), the person may have troubles for using all or part of the features of the Website.
- Personal data collected by cookies are processed in accordance to the Republic of Lithuania Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data, the Republic of Lithuania Law on Electronic Communications, the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC as well as other legislation regarding personal data protection.
- In compliance with legal requirements, the Website has security measures that prevent unauthorized disclosure and use of Personal data.
DURATION OF PROCESSING AND PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We will process and protect your personal data for no longer than is necessary regarding the purposes for which it was collected or for the period as it is required by the law.
- The retention of your personal data for a longer period than specified in the Policy may only take place if:
- there is a reasonable basis for suspecting unlawful acts and personal data are needed for investigation process;
- your data are necessary for the proper resolution of a dispute or complaint;
- if we have received complaints about the Visitor or if we have noticed any violations committed by the Visitor;
- for a backup and other purposes related to the operation and maintenance of information systems;
- other specific conditions or circumstances provided by the law.
IN WHAT CASES AND FOR WHICH THIRD PARTIES DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- The Company will not transfer your personal data to any third party without your prior consent, except for the cases described below.
- We may transfer your personal data to third parties that assist us for the operation and administration of the Services. Such third parties can be: companies of data analysis, companies that provide hosting or related services, advertising and marketing companies, companies of software development provision and maintenance, companies that provide services of information technology infrastructure, communication service providers, companies that perform Internet browsing or web analytics, companies that provide security services, etc.
- In each case, we only provide the Controller with the data necessary to complete a specific order or provide a particular service.
- The Data Controllers we have may process your personal data only in accordance with our instructions. In addition, they must ensure security of your data in accordance with applicable law and written agreements.
- The data may also be provided for competent authorities or law enforcement agencies, such as police or supervisory authorities, but only on request and only when required by applicable law or in the cases and procedures envisioned by the law to protect our rights, our customers, security of employees and resources, and to assert, enforce, and defend legal requirements.
- Data protection laws provide you many rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to know more about your personal data processed by our company:
- You have the right to ask our confirmation whether we process your personal data and, in such cases, request access to your personal data that we process. In case you want to use the right mentioned above, please submit a written request to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to require your data to be corrected:
- If you think the information about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask for it to be corrected. In case you want to use the right mentioned above, please submit a written request to us by email email@example.com.
- You have the right to disagree with processing of your personal data:
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when the processing is in our legitimate interest. However, in spite of your objection, we will continue to process your data but only for valid and well-founded reasons. In case you want to use the right mentioned above, please submit a written request to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to have your personal data deleted (the right to be forgotten):
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to request for deletion of your personal data. However, this provision is not applied if we are required to keep the data according to the law. In case you want to use the right mentioned above, please submit a written request to us by email email@example.com.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data:
- In certain circumstances, you also have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. In case you want to use the right mentioned above, please submit a written request to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The legal relations of this Policy shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Data Controller shall not be liable for any damage, including damage resulting from interruptions in the use of the Website, loss or damage to data caused by the acts or inaction of the person or third parties acting on the person's knowledge, for various errors, intentional harm or other misuse cases of the Website.
- The Data Controller shall also not be liable for interruptions in the use of the Website and / or damage caused by them due to the acts or inaction of third parties unrelated to the Data Controller or the person, acts of inaction, including disruptions of electricity and the Internet.
- The Controller has the right to partially or completely change the Policy.
- Additions or changes to the Policy shall take effect from the date of their publication on the Website.
- If the person continues to use the Website and / or the services provided by the Data Controller after the addition or modification of the Policy, the person is deemed to have no objection to such additions and / or changes.
- You may contact us by email regarding any data processing issues: email@example.com
Prepared by: UAB "Veritas bona" (company code 304628436)